Learn Hebrew Online – only 17 minutes a day – FREE Trial
- Learn as little as 17 minutes per day.
- You’ll never forget Hebrew again in your life with the unique long-term memory learning method.
- With the novel super learning technology, you’ll learn 32% faster and can focus better.
- The course is designed to teach you Hebrew on autopilot.
- The learning methods will make learning Hebrew addictive, every single day.
Learn Hebrew over the next two days completely for free.
Try the course and see for yourself how you will be able to learn Hebrew so much faster than you ever imagined.
Experience for yourself how learning Hebrew will be fun and easy and how this course will get you hooked to continue every single day.
You will be astonished how much you will learn in those two days!
- The many dialogue texts and idioms mean you will learn words within the context of their sentences.
- All words and texts were recorded in our recording studio by Hebrew native speakers:
This will help you memorize clear, accent-free pronunciation and correct intonation from the beginning.
- A practical grammar guide, that offers you new exercises every day and builds your language knowledge.
- The verb trainer and the sentence construction trainer will teach you how to form sentences and communicate fluently.
- 31 days money-back guarantee:
Try the language course for yourself, if you are not completely satisfied, we will refund you 100% of the purchase price.
- You will learn the most important words from the following topics:
Sightseeing | Wandering around town | Visiting a museum | Greetings | Polite phrases | Numbers | Learn to count in Hebrew | Weather report | Regularly used adjectives and their comparative forms | Days, months, and seasons | In case of an accident | The human body | Injuries and illnesses | In the pharmacy | Money | At a restaurant and asking for the bill | Reading and understanding a menu | Sports | Shopping | Cooking | Organizing trips | Household items | Family | Babysitting | Animals | School and university | Entertainment | Communication | Telephone conversation | Transportation | Traveling by bus, train, airplane | Buying transit tickets | Traveling by car | At the gas station | Book a flight | At the airport | Ask for directions | Writing a letter | Ordering online | Handcraft | Making new friends | An evening at the cinema | Fruit | Vegetables | Grocery shopping | Countries | Crime | Pronouns | Time | In a hotel | The most important verbs | Clothing | Fashion | And much more !
You can have your first conversation after 3 hours and become fluent after 50 hours – for PCs, smartphones and tablets!